Helping Hands is the brand-funded TV program showcasing people and organisations who make the world a better place.
The TV Group in conjunction with the Nine Network are producing Helping Hands. Premieres on Channel 9, encores on 9GEM, 9Now, Foxtel (Good) and distributed to 38 media outlets across Australia.
Audience and Reach
Reach new audiences while continuing to connect with existing supporters and stakeholders.
Each episode will resonate with the following audience groups:
• Females 45yr+
• Males 55yrs+
• Students, teachers and the education eco-system
Helping Hands will also be promoted to teachers across Australia focusing on the learning outcomes for social studies subjects including HSIE, Ethics, Community and Family Studies, Society and Culture, etc.
Media Assets and Exposure
Helping Hands provides all sponsors in the program:
• 10min documentary broadcast twice over 12 months
• 3min cut down of your documentary
• 5 x 60sec social media clips of your documentary
• broadcast on Channel 9, 9GEM, 9Now, Foxtel (Good) twice a year
• hosted on radio station websites
• distributed to 38 media partners across Australia via CMAA
• distributed to 1500 people in the Did You Know Education network
• directory listing and hyperlinks on HelpingHands.tv
• promotion on Helping Hands social media channels and in media program publicity
Examples of Television and Video Content
Example is with Wesley Community Housing:
• 10min documentary profiling any area of your work
• 3min video cut down of your story
• 5 x 60sec social media clips
Note: All media assets can be used for promotion, fundraising, annual reports, etc prior to broadcast on Helping Hands.
02 9966 9596
0407 708 466 (preferred contact)